Did you ever want to play questions?

POST PIX OR GTFO? 

Is this the all-time surprise comment?

1 Like

Nobody goes there anymore?

Isn’t, “the call is coming from inside the house?!?” The all time surprise comment?

1 Like

Does anyone know of a decent tool for plotting real-time data on a map projection using python? Is there anything out there that doesn’t redraw the background every time like Basemap / matplotlib does? Can’t I just get a decent Miller projection of the continents and overlay points on it with something?

Holy shit, did Civic Stadium here really just catch on fire and sorta explode!?

Do I need to get on the tweeters?

A… Deformed mushroom cloud?

1 Like

whappun?

500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application’s log file and/or the web erver’s log file to find out what went wrong.

Isn’t it sad to respond to a sad building loss with a question mark?

What The Hell?

Is that bad?

Why have you not yet answered my question? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE, BORIS?

No, just maybe unexpected?

?

What kind of plumber installs the shower handles opposite of the proper “righty-tighty lefty-loosey” configuration? How long before I remember which way to turn the damn things, without having to remind myself that they’re backwards?

Hey, did y’all know that that turned into THIS?

Is it wrong that I have a few soft spots? And not just from the concussion from the last broken wrist?

Can anyone blame you? On a different note, did you hit your head with the wrist or is there some aspect of human anatomy I am woefully ignorant of?

Are you rereading the thread from April on? Why do you keep asking yourself questions?

1 Like

Is anybody else going to compile a list of Donalds?

Anybody want to see a work in progress?

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/1/d/1d7e74ab473264f17e87ab7e4623bb8bd216e7ab.jpg

DO any involve mayo, or pickled spats?