Did you ever want to play questions?

7 Likes

I learned something today: did you know every time a guy goes in for an ultrasound they crack the joke, ā€œis it a girl or a boyā€?

(Iā€™m fine, but by my 9am appointment the technician had heard that joke five times that day :D. She had also never seen Alien and had no idea who John Hurt is)

7 Likes

Shouldnā€™t you just accept it on principle?

1 Like

Because thatā€™s what you brought to the stenography?

What do you see here?

1 Like

How did you get a picture of my grandma?

3 Likes

Why do you see your grandma?

2 Likes

Well, those are her eyes, and thatā€™s her lower mandibleā€¦ how could I NOT recognize the old battle-axe?

4 Likes

Did anyone else get stuck in Buffalo and then decide that they were going to unplug from the internet for a few days because of all the fuckwads in the world posting things about refugees were going to come over and rape/kill/steal all the chocolate milk and then a week went by?

Why didnā€™t you call me when you were stuck in Buffalo, we could have hung out? Diagnosis positive in my world, surveillance in three months and my oncologist cracked a Ben Carson joke, so he and I are going to be all right.

5 Likes

Interesting, what about this one?

1 Like

Why didnā€™t you go find @penguinchris?

1 Like

Why is grandma so sad in that picture? Is it because I called her a battle-axe? Didnā€™t my mom raise me to be honest?

1 Like

Should we spend time this week talking about your mother?

2 Likes

Because I can barely find myself?

1 Like

Well, since she led a somewhat interesting life, couldnā€™t I talk for hours and hours and never run out of material?

1 Like

Well, isnā€™t it a good thing I charge hourly?

2 Likes

I thought you charged any time somebody waved a flag, or put lenses on sale?

2 Likes

So, am I the only person who sees the Charlieā€™s Angels logo?

(ā€œclosestā€ I could get to the font on this machine)

8 Likes

Did you know that Iā€™m not currently in Buffalo anymore?

Isnā€™t that a character from a Neil Blomkamp movie?

Shouldnā€™t you have mentioned that before @SteampunkBanana went all the way there?

6 Likes