Did you ever want to play questions?

Do we even care anymore, nearly 14000 questions in? Shouldn’t we? Isn’t that a nice angle on that gif?

5 Likes

Don’t we have standards?

8 Likes

Do we? Shouldn’t this be one of them, always asking questions in the question thread?

5 Likes

Who are you, @othermichael?

Is this thread ISO9000 compliant?

6 Likes

How could I be @OtherMichael, when I have no idea what ISO9000 compliant even means?

1 Like

Have you tried asking @Missy_Pants?

Doesn’t she like QA?

Isn’t @OtherMichael actually rather loose with the rules, with the parenthetical statements and what not?

2 Likes

Don’t I though? Its just means you have a documented plan in place, thats it. And you get audited every other year or more or less. Documentation man. Paper runs the world don’t it?

2 Likes

It isn’t about shoehorning what you already do into this year’s exciting new process, until QA go away and leave you alone for another year?

3 Likes

Your development cycles are that long? Do you not scrum?

1 Like

It could be? Depends on how good/bad your QA department is doesn’t it?

(When I started in QA it took me over a year to undo all the ill-will my boss had created. After that first year everyone loved QA, they would call QA to come fix things, would come to us with problems that we would solve together, it was a lovely 6 months. Then my boss realized no one was “afraid” of him anymore and tried to fire me. Good times! Some people are really bad with even a little “power”.)

3 Likes

Why do people complain so, when it could have been so much fun?

3 Likes

Anyone up for a cider?

8 Likes

Ummmmmm, hell yeah? Where are you?

3 Likes

Roughly halfway between you and @OtherMichael?

1 Like

Well, that’s not terribly convenient, is it? And darn it, don’t those taster glasses look like they’re filled with good stuff?

4 Likes

(Only if you want, and care.)

Do you want that?

(Always, but I’am gone with per accident inviting myself. ;))

Always, but I 'm invited?

Aren’t you making Donald very sad by not conforming to the dictates of the thread?

5 Likes

Oh, probably, really sorry for that. Poor Donald. Enlighten me please. But at first, I will re read the question. English is not my native language, if not everybody has noticed that, haha.

4 Likes