Good?

2 Likes

Well, ain’t that somethin’?

1 Like

How about a video unicorn chaser?

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

Can I drunkenly, platonically, express my admiration for you?

2 Likes

Why not?

1 Like

Will it be breathless in it’s amazement at the fact that this product even exists? Will passerby be amazed at the product’s usefulness and amazing abilities that will make their lives ceaselessly better?

Seriously, I cannot stand those “reviews,” I’ve started skipping anything with that little round circle logo as the author.

3 Likes

How can you NOT like them? Aren’t they the best writing on this blog? Isn’t all entertainment commerical – isn’t it selling the concept of entertainment? So how is this different?

2 Likes

Because in the cases where I have used the same products I’ve come to the conclusion that they are not worth the money in the end? The Lumio I am especially appalled by, given its innovative concept but poor execution for longer term use, it literally falls apart.

Every word written reminds me of something I’d hear from on Mr. Show’s “Thrilling Miracles,” is it not the same for everyone else?

2 Likes

Where’s my Superpan?

2 Likes

How often are you broasting these days?

1 Like

Darn, wasn’t I was hoping that was a coffee cup, not a shot glass? Wasn’t the result of Googling “magical unicorn poop” somewhat different than my expectations? Is this conference call I am chained to ever going to end?

1 Like

You drink chasers out of coffee cups?

1 Like

Aren’t shot glasses too small for my required daily dose of magical unicorn shit?

[Edit: ah, fuck me? Do I need another Greasemonkey script for this?]

4 Likes

?

5 Likes

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/f/f/ff59fc4074dce8d7d28457820d65e9ca48911af5.gif

?

4 Likes

Anyone amused by the mask slipping (again) from Farage and UKIP complaining that they can’t win by-elections because British Asians won’t vote for them? (I wonder why not?)

4 Likes

Isn’t that proof that British Asians are racist against UKIP!?!?

5 Likes

Is @beschizza going to get a copy of this?

http://readonlymemory.vg/shop/book/britsoft-an-oral-history/

Doesn’t it look great?

1 Like

Ooooh, wouldn’t be great in a stocking or shoe, under a tree, or near a pole?