DiFi admits that the NSA is wiretapping the Internet's backbone

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Dianne “wave an AK in your general direction” Feinstein?

4 Likes

Diane, Diane. . . If you can’t take someone out with just a banana-clip, then you shouldn’t own a Kalashnikov.

1 Like

Also one of four people in SF with a concealed carry permit. Rules are only for the plebs.

1 Like

When you absolutely, positively have to kill every last motherfucker in the room…

2 Likes

" let slip that the NSA is tapping the backbone on several occasions"

More like constantly.

3 Likes

I’m glad it’s democrats doing these things so we can finally have more conservatives on board in decrying these actions (finally). When GW Bush and other republicans did this shit back in the day, you didn’t hear a peep from most conservatives about it (except to defend it and/or call you unpatriotic for calling it out).

6 Likes

Yeah the NSA, they’re making a precision… our boys’ve got their scalpel on the pulse.

I am surprised not to have heard that the NSA is not renting out its massive data-mine to American Corporations to allow them to better target potential customers. I’m sure commercial concerns would pay well for such complete details of social networks and purchasing patterns.

Power corrupts regardless of party.

Spying is a responsible thing to do… if you’re the military, and spying against foreigners. With serious oversight. And automatic revelation after some given time period.

is that what the kids are calling it now?

Power corrupts regardless of party.

Agreed, but not equally and not in the exact, same manner if that’s what you’re implying.

Certainly not in the same manner… and I guess Cantor proved that all values of “infinitely” are not truly equal.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.