Did you ever want to play questions?

!!!

Now don’t I just feel… Mundane?

1 Like

#Wooohoooo, did I srsly just get a tax refund!?

Two down, one to go, and all it took was (looks at calendar) seven months, half a dozen certified letters, and third party representation?

(Unlike the $1.03 check I got from Arizona, this one is $200–time to go blow it on Jolly Ranchers and hugs from Scott Adams!!)

7 Likes

Certainly close enough, but I just checked the road conditions over the pass and wanna know what they look like?

http://thestandardedition.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/endurance-ice.jpg

3 Likes

You’ll just have to go comfort yourself with your backyard fire pit you built and play one of the staggering number of instruments you’re talented at as a form of solace then, right?

Seriously, don’t you people know how cool you all are? If not, you fucking well should know. You’re awesome. Trust me, I’ve survived numerous terrorist attacks and cancer and stuff, I know things about life.

10 Likes

Haven’t I just been thinking about the time I was nearly blown up twice in one day by terrorist attacks, because one of the locations was the Messiah concert I was at (as an audience member) and we just had our one regular rehearsal before dress rehearsals next week? Isn’t it true that life experience helps one separate out the truly terrifying from this-too-shall-pass? And isn’t it crazy how many of us have had these scary times in our lives, yet here we are together enjoying great conversation just like nothing bad ever happened?

7 Likes

Wasn’t Frank Hurley a total badass? Total hero of mine.

1 Like

Anybody think of one or both of these as a theme song?

4 Likes

OMG, someone else remembers Jesus Jones?

2 Likes

For real, real, real?

2 Likes

Are you an international bright young thing?

Right here? Right now?

1 Like

Am I stuck on YouTube now? Was that the right decision? >.<

1 Like

Hey, when should I start the turkey?

1 Like

Is now a good time?

1 Like

How about in five minutes? Should I brine it or just leave it?

1 Like

Why don’t we just say fuck it and get burgers?

5 Likes

Leave it where?

2 Likes

At the store?

3 Likes

Which store?

1 Like

The turkey store?

2 Likes