Fake TSA screener infiltrates SFO checkpoint, gropes women

Brings up his broken camera in a story about potential sexual assault. Stay classy Cory!

Oh, so, if I play gynecologist, then even if I am doing something molesty it’s okay because that’s what real gynecologist do?

1 Like

So, what they’re saying is that it’s perfectly legal to pretend to be a TSA security person, and pass people through security, provided you aren’t drunk at the time.

2 Likes

A: “How does my prostate look, doc?”

B: “Oh, I’m not a urologist. I just like sneaking into these exam rooms because I get off on probing other dudes’ rectums. Good day!”

This doesn’t make any sense. When going through the TSA, I have consented to being patted down, not groped, and by trained TSA officials, not some random drunk douchebag.

Just like if I am having sex with my boyfriend and he leaves the room for a minute but leaves the lights off and my head is covered with a pillow so I can’t see. I haven’t all of a sudden consented to a stranger who tied him up in a closet to then come in and start having sex with me (aka, raping me) just because I consented to sex with my boyfriend a few moments prior.

That’s not how consent works.

Your whole line of “logic” is ridiculous and it really astounds me that you think you’re being clever. I also find it rather creepy that you went there in the first place.

2 Likes

Jesus. Seriously? As someone who has actually been sexually assaulted and raped, what the fuck is WRONG with you? This is just straight-up offensive and making light of actual rape and sexual assault.

3 Likes

You’ve completely and utterly misconstrued what I’ve said.

The point is, “consent” in these circumstances is meaningless. You give up any right to do anything BUT consent by even entering into the security zone, and you’ve got no real right or ability to verify that what they’re doing is permitted, or even being conducted by someone authorized. If it’s someone in that zone, you’re just stuck with it. You’re not even permitted to simply leave without penalty! I’m not advocating for or saying this is a GOOD thing, just describing the situation as it is. If you think that’s crazy and not how consent is supposed to work, welcome to the club!

As far as preferring a lone crazy asshole to institutionalized abuse, again, you think I’m making light of the offense of the former, I’m very much not. It’s just that the latter is so much worse, and with no realistic reasonable recourse. Like I was saying before, it becomes normal. Look into the term “banality of evil”.

I haven’t misconstrued anything you’ve said. You actually said you find rape less disturbing than getting patted down by a TSA agent, and you also compared rape and sexual assault to getting patted down. I can read your words perfectly, and you actually said both of these things.

I have many problems with how the TSA is run, BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME THING as sexual assault or rape, and it’s CERTAINLY not “more disturbing” than actual rape.

1 Like

I just want to subscribe
and I am a novice blogger from indo

I think the point is that it may be an uncomfortably intimate, but legitimate and justified search, but it may also be a sexual assault under the excuse of the search.
This may (and only may) be considered worse than a sexual assault in other circumstances (note, I do not say a rape), because in other circumstances it is permissible to object and even defend yourself against your attacker, whereas objecting to a sexual assault under colour of authority is likely to, at a minimum, get you arrested, and will almost certainly have the people around you applauding your attacker rather than helping you.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.