From our BBS: An amazingly metal cat

[Permalink]

4 Likes

I hope heā€™s not really shouting at that cat.

Like most cats, he really prefers Kenny G.

3 Likes

Heā€™s lip syncing his own song. His name is Shaun Callaghan with his cat, Bill Murray. His band is Give Zombies The Vote.

4 Likes

That makes no sense whatsoever. Donā€™t they already have the vote?

2 Likes

Such evil creatures would, wouldnā€™t they?

If you guys havenā€™t seen it already, you must.

1 Like

More likely to get Rick rolled by a cat than hit with Kenny G.

1 Like

Was that cat doing something I couldnā€™t see or hear, or did I just spend 3:18 waiting a man lip-syncing and dancing around with his cat?

11 Likes

Three seconds in we get the ā€œIā€™m fucking miserableā€ sound from the cat. The ā€œyou know better: put me downā€ sound. And downhill from there.

3 Likes

that cat is amazingly tolerantā€¦my cat would have redecorated my face a few seconds into that music.

2 Likes

Man, that cat would do that to Perry Como or Merle Haggard or the Mom and Dads. The cat seems pretty relaxed and happy for some attention, any attention even if it is a silly metal dudeā€™s attention lip synching to his own song(sigh).

An amazingly metal cat would have climbed the walls, torn down a curtain, taken a crap from on top of the curtain rod onto the guy below then smashed through the window while giving the finger, running away with a bag of the guyā€™s dope in his mouth all bushed up.

At least thatā€™s how the metal dudes I knew acted.

This was just a video of a tolerant cat and a red faced dude.

7 Likes

The BOHICA expression of the cat is priceless.

I was hoping for a metal version of the ā€œbagpipeā€ cat I can play on my tabby that looks nearly identical. You know, you can get great pitch changes and vibrato out of your ordinary meow with practice.

2 Likes

that dude was a dick - kitty no like. and the song sucked.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get the ā€œIā€™m miserable vibeā€ as much as I got the ā€œWTF, but as long as it makes my owner happy Iā€™m coolā€ vibe.

1 Like

Metal Spider approves!

7 Likes

Not metal but I love this photo of Billy Corgin of Smashing Pumpkins on the cover of Paws Chicago magazine. Hereā€™s a link to the issue - page 22 is the article about him and his kittehs:

Ah, pussies.

I see two heads that arenā€™t banging. Are we supposed to do something about it?

1 Like

Amazingly Metal Cat is not so metal. In fact, the dude singing and dancing with a cat just lost his own metal creds.

1 Like