I wonder how we could construct a corporate prison for this.
I mean, real people go to prisons, how could we send a company to prison?
Since we can't necessarily confine them (since they're pieces of paper formed in such a way to look human)
Would we, say:
- reduce their monitors to only 14" VGA size
- replace their business cell phones with clunky 90's phones
- replace the office furniture with stools
- remove (or put up) cubicle deviders and lock private offices
- change work attire to require orange ties and orange shoes (patent leather still)
- limit office hours to Saturday from 9am - 3pm
That would certainly be fun!