Poll: Brits don't vote because they're furious with politicians

Barack Obama should have shown you by now that there is no lesser of two evils.

Same dragon. Two heads, saying different things. But the rest of the body still does the same exact thing.

That’s only if we are to oversimplify things. To say that Obama and McCain/Palin/Romney/Ryan would have been doing all the same, exact things up to this point is to ignore reality.

One example (of many) is McCain thought Obama was weak on Syria and not only wanted to push through airstrikes but also wanted to openly arm the rebels. We’d likely be in another open war with Syria by now (beyond our proxy war) if McCain was in office. Think about where we’d be with Iran right now with McCain or Romney was in office with a Republican majority in tow. I mean, we’ve been there before… remember?

Also, take a look at the articles these right wing idiots write just because Obama dares to not push blatantly towards outright war with Iran:

Am I happy with Obama? HELL NO. I think he’s been a despicable coward by not representing the American public and has a treasonous stance on patriots like Edward Snowden … and I’m just scratching the surface of my utter disgust for Obama’s failures.

But, am I happy we’re not currently in outright wars with Iran and Syria? HELL YES.

We need to struggle to get people like Obama and other elite, corporatist Democrats out of Washington, D.C., but embracing false equivalency and ushering in more Republicans won’t ever accomplish that goal, either.

2 Likes