Post your Pet or animal Pics (Part 1)

when will this liquid eyeliner trend end?

9 Likes

Nevah!!!

12 Likes

Fluffy Bunny is filled with the darkness of an ancient and weary soul.
You can never know the inner anguish of Fluffy Bunny.
Fluffy Bunny is consumed with debilitating ennui.
Fluffy Bunny must now go put on a veil and listen to Sisters of Mercy, followed by Peter Murphy.

7 Likes

I’m not sure where to put this, so I’m putting it here.

“Fear not citizens of Gotham. Bat-hog is here.”

14 Likes

Will Bat-hog and Super-badger battle to the pointy end or unite to form the Society of Cuteness? Tune in next week, same hog-time, same hog-channel!

9 Likes

kitty disappears into the 4th dimension …

13 Likes

Ours does this all the time. Miraculously, his geodesic intersects with our spacetime exactly when he wants to be fed, petted, or keep warm at night. Schrödinger didn’t know the half of it!

3 Likes

teleportation is exhausting

13 Likes

Obligatory:

5 Likes

14 Likes

With Super-badger’s super-speed and super-strength, combined with Bat-hog’s ability to strike dramatic poses and speak in a deep gravelly hedgehog princess voice, surely Gotham will finally be free of crime.

2 Likes

Doesn’t that suggest a third identical-looking fancy breed rabbit, of the opposite gender to one of the ones you know about? (You have heard the expression “breed like rabbits”, right?)

4 Likes

22 Likes

I had this happen with a cat. He had convinced the lady down the street she was his owner, too. She won the cat ownership war; she fed him nicer food.

9 Likes

There are 2 cats that used to live across the street from me. When a dog got brought home one of them now spends most of his time 2 houses south but does come in for food and at night when the dog is asleep. The other found a new home 3 houses south and across the street. That one has since found that we have kibble and will let him have a bit so comes by once or twice a day to say hi and have a small handful of kibble then happily go back out side.

3 Likes

A quickie, about to take off for NY flight.

19 Likes

Safe travels!

4 Likes

Thanks! Look forward to getting better and getting to Bath, in my imagination it’s roughly like this:

already miss the hedgehog. :pensive:

13 Likes

We rescued a kitten who is 3 weeks old.

Pretty sure this is a little girl, and her name is Minnie Pearl. She’s sleepy now but when she’s awake she makes herself HEARD.

Her eyes are clearer, and her nose less snotty than when she arrived last week. I’m not sure why her mother rejected her but she’s doing pretty well considering what she’s been through. Her littermate didn’t make it but Minnie looks to be on track for a good life here. I have high hopes.

Edit: she’s even cleaning herself, yay!

19 Likes

Posted this new political ad a couple days ago, which did surprisingly well:

When elected president, I will teach crocodiles and people to solve their differences without resorting to crocodile wrestling. I will make people and crocodiles be friends.

(Also, my flu is gone, Bath is lovely)

18 Likes