? ❓ ⚛ Questions. Questions? QUESTIONS!? ⚛ ❓?

Isn’t that one of the only movies I’ve seen featuring a Pulitzer-prize winning playwright who spilled red wine on my white pants? But isn’t it also… je ne sais quoi?

4 Likes

Don’t you know I have a friend who prefers the lightest beers possible so last night I offered him several different Stone options and he just looked at me and asked if I had any Miller Lite?

Don’t I keep a specific type of white wine in the fridge for his wife (also my friend), so I’m probably going to have to start buying cheap beer to keep on hand for him too?

Where did I find such plebeian friends?

7 Likes

What is this I don’t even?!? Why not just drink tap water?

9 Likes

Aren’t they both lovely people, other than that one failing? Doesn’t everyone have something shameful in their preference list?

8 Likes

It’s not that it’s so much of a shameful thing; isn’t it just straight-up sad? :wink:

5 Likes

Isn’t this

a wonderful thing to see?

11 Likes

Do you know how hard it is to find a Leicester City FC shirt in San Diego before tomorrow?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t I really have one of those?

Have you followed them as long as I have?

2 Likes

You don’t already have one??

Haven’t I always been a ManU fan? But haven’t I come over to your side this year because I’m sick of Woodward & Co thinking they can solve their problems by throwing more money at them, despite all evidence to the contrary?

And aren’t the RatBoys turning into ardent fans of proper football? Isn’t part of that disgust at our local American football team, the Chargers, aka the Chokers, saying that they’re going to leave town if we don’t give them half a billion dollars or so? And that despite the fact that they suck? And isn’t it part “hey aren’t we cool, getting up at 6 am to watch football and have special early breakfast, just us guys with daddy”? :smile:

3 Likes

As a poncey middle class chap growing up outside the city, didn’t I generally follow the cricket and rugby sides over the football one?

Am I still not counting my chickens and expecting a defeat tomorrow?

2 Likes

Have they changed the venue from Old Trafford?

2 Likes

Hey, @noahdjango, have you been over to the High Museum to check out the Basquiat exhibit? Didn’t I find it fantastic? Wasn’t I bummed that they were out of shirts (but they had flip-flops!?!?)?

6 Likes

Isn’t that’s where tomorrow’s match against LC is? Hasn’t it been years since I was there? Don’t I live ~ 9,000 km away? But didn’t I read that it got a complete top-to-bottom makeover a few years back, when they went on one of their spending sprees? Isn’t it one of the world’s great football stadiums?

1 Like

Kids with hammers, good idea?

12 Likes

Can I just talk about how badass I am?

This happened by just me and a ladder.

9 Likes

I thought you just showed us that you had two super-duper helpers?

11 Likes

Did y’all know I’ve been wearing my Basquiat t-shirt all day?

6 Likes

You think they can lift anything over three feet?

4 Likes

Isn’t that what I thought? But didn’t you mention San Diego?

2 Likes

Hey, how come @Donald_Petersen didn’t tell us that Turbo Kid was on Netflix? Or am I thinking of a different film that friends of his were involved with?

1 Like