Reddit's new content policy goes into effect, many horrible subreddits banned or quarantined

So now that you’ve outed yourself as someone who thinks it’s funny to try to push kids to suicide for being gay, maybe you should shut the fuck up?

TiA is a hate reddit. It is dedicated to hate. It is all about harassment, bigotry, and abuse. It, and anyone who ever uses it, or would ever defend it, has no redeeming value. I have seen them target people who talk about their abusive parents and say they deserve to be abused, harass transgender or mentally ill children, and fly the flag of racism proudly constantly going on with the most basic and obvious anti-black bullshit imaginable. Their “linked communities” include subreddits that openly and proudly support known, convicted rapists stalking and harassing women, or literal self-identifying neo-nazis preaching about the evils of Jews.

Chances are, if TiA doesn’t like someone, it’s because that person is a decent human being - unlike anyone who would ever go onto TiA for fun.

You are a liar. End of fucking story, you are a LIAR who supports the harassment and abuse of others. They OUTRIGHT have on their reddit page a support like to other subreddits that are run by rape-apolgists that target women, or that spread the anti-Semitic rantings of proud holocaust deniers. And here you are, defending them. It has CONSTANTLY been proven that people go from TiA and brigade anyone posted with harassment and hate, racial and ableist slurs and the like. The “don’t attack others” is just the barest amount of ass-covering so bigots like you can defend them even though it’s obvious to anyone with half a brain where the harassment is coming from.

They take it seriously? Prove it. Prove that TiA takes the fact that they are a nexus for some of the worst, most vile people imaginable seriously and have taken steps to stop it. Prove it. Prove that all the people who have posted proof that the anonymous harassment messages that came from visitors clicking through from TiA are liars.

Edit: I just checked the subreddit for some easy proof of your bullshit, and found ANOTHER one of my friends on there - one who’s been getting swarmed by actual white supremacists recently, openly defending slavery and murderous cops. Well, I guess that answers why he’s been getting so much nastiness, huh?

If you use “SJW” as an insult in any serious way, you’re an awful, worthless person, and there’s really nothing more that can be said on the matter.

8 Likes