Ukrainian riot police strip protester naked in sub-zero weather

he might have poured hazardous material on his clothes.

Is parading him in front of cameras at freezing temperatures essential for disarming him? Your imagination is clearly getting the better of you.

I very much would expect that if these officers would be doing their deeds in any country where the rule of law rules (admittedly there are only a few of those left these days) the officers would be assured of a very long stay in prison for abusing their office and unreasonable punishment even if the person in question was a mass murderer.

What we have learned from history: tit for tat doesn’t work. There is NO justifiable reason to treat your fellow human being like this. End of.

maybe take your next holiday in the Ukraine, and then get back to us.

Having grown up in the Eastern Block I have some idea of that part of the universe (and have very little desire for a holiday there). What I am saying is that the expectations of how to treat a fellow human being shouldn’t be governed by the circumstances. The concept I am referring to is called empathy and is common to primates and generally makes for a better world. No matter what the man in the video has done he does not deserve to be treated like this.

1 Like

I’m not saying the naked protester is a bad guy; his state is indeterminate. I’m saying, the police are bad guys.

Here’s another video, from slightly earlier. You can see the massed Berkut rip his clothes off and send him to the other side of the truck to get kicked in the nuts.

yes. it. is. the. ukraine.

what are you gonna do about it?

нащо такого хуня?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.