1944 memo from manager sick of "gobbledygook"

It did rather bury the lead, there.

1 Like

No gobbleygook. Got it. But is poppycock, balderdash, nonsense, and horse hockey acceptable?

1 Like

… and he really would have hated this guy:

Well you got your paradigm in my synergy. And it’s delicious!

3 Likes

I so need this at my work. I have the Dilbert “Buzzword Bingo” cartoon up, and it’s ridiculously relevant. Every f-ing day…

Right?

1 Like

Huh! I didn’t even know Permacel was a Johnson & Johnson offshoot. They make the best gaff tape. Accept no substitutes.

With all due respect to him and his loved ones, I hope Maury Maverick didn’t live too long after the war, to feel the pain of seeing the idea he championed go down in such clear inglorious flaming defeat. He was truly a prophet, and fought the good fight. But talk about standing athwart history yelling stop. Hopefully he passed on to another dimension where his ideas found more fertile ground.

1 Like

I think Maury Maverick would’ve hated Action Item Man:

4 Likes

That was beautiful! :bow:

1 Like

That is brilliant indeed. Reminds me of something I keep finding myself thinking of, as I keep finding real life situations where it applies- in one of the earlier Game of Thrones seasons, Tywin Lannister admonishes young King Joffrey: “Any man who must say “I am the King” is no true king”.

3 Likes

Is this the same thing as psychobabble?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.