2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

No surprise. Sad how many cops thought these assholes were with them. The fascists are much better than we are at remembering that the enemy (cops) of my enemy (us) is still my enemy, just temporarily somewhat useful, and therefore to be eliminated later.

12 Likes

A bit more clarity on what went down:

3 Likes

Hey, the protests worked! The cops listened, they’re going to ride bikes now!

That’s what that was about, right? The lack of non-motorized transport for police officers? /s

11 Likes

Thread of quality abolitionist resources.

7 Likes

Almost feel like we just need an ACAB thread at this point…

9 Likes

Done

5 Likes

“Was killed”.

Killed by?

14 Likes

17 Likes
8 Likes
13 Likes
15 Likes

“Gunfire first erupted around 8 p.m., according to police documents, when an 18-year-old man from South Philadelphia said he was in the Foot Locker parking lot at the 3400 block of Aramingo Avenue, when he noticed a shopping cart of stolen baby goods. When he tried to take it, he said men in a passing car shot him in the side — and hit a nearby 15-year-old girl from Upper Darby in the leg.

Around the same time, a 37-year-old man from Fairmount said he was shot in the parking lot of a nearby Checkers restaurant, according to police documents, when a gunman jumped in his car, trying to steal it. The man was wounded in his leg.

Around 10:35 p.m., a West Philadelphia man was shot in the leg when he exchanged gunfire with a man outside a Snipes sneaker store along the same shopping strip. The man, 28, told police he had taken an Uber to Port Richmond to loot, when he saw a man arguing with a woman outside the shop. When he intervened, he said the man pulled out an AK-style pistol. He returned fire and was wounded in the leg.“

7 Likes

Well shit. Philly folk, stay safe!

11 Likes

It’ll be interesting if they track this back to some boys who say that they’re proud.

7 Likes

There’s only a 3% chance of that!

5 Likes

13 Likes

Portland thread, lotsa videos.

6 Likes

That helmet, though…

3 Likes

Looks like it was just run-of-the-mill criminals looking to knock of some ATM’s. Sad that that is good news, but I will take it…

9 Likes

It’s basically Mee-Kun, only tinier.

1 Like