2020 Uprising: Enough is Enough

Here’s more on the incident and the doctor’s response:

8 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

Long story short. The San Jose PD believed a massive load of horse crap

10 Likes

they desired to believe a massive load of horse crap. obviously satirical news was reported as fact, while actual fact was ignored. from that article:

Meanwhile, SJPD seemed to shrug off NCRIC alerts about right-wing violence, such as a trend of vehicle-ramming that emerged in response to the George Floyd protests.

it is interesting though that the dhs via the 9/11 terrorism fusion centers is giving the police bad information. it shows how the administration can feed the appetite for fake news about left wing violence and amp up the violent response of local police.

13 Likes

Yeah this is much scarier than the police using it as an excuse:

5 Likes

As before:

&

For the first few years of the Trump regime, lib Twitter was constantly flooded with crap like this:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Trump was probably so disappointed that those were parody sites. He had billions in Covid relief funds to spend, he could have hired an army of “antifa” to feed to his pigs.

Thinking about it, maybe I should start some “Hire Attendees for Presidental Events” websites…

Wow. So kidnapping EIGHTEEN police officers.

I know I have whacked this drum before, but… I mean, where is the self-respect? They are so afraid of children they shoot them regularly, and now they can evidently be herded like cattle by “Antifa” rustlers.

Imagine those big, scary guys, standing in court, nodding along with the bullshit story that they were holed up in the Alamo, scared to death. If the story is false, they should be fired. If the story is true, they should be laughed at, then fired.

Even more reason not to call the police, I guess. The burglar might drive them into a closet and the standoff could last days.

12 Likes
8 Likes

Cowards, or professional murderers. This is becoming my old chestnut but it makes me want to vomit. If you need no more excuse than what is on that video to kill a 13 year-old, you are either cripplingly frightened all the time, or so evil you need to be put away forever. Either way, you don’t need to be a police officer.

7 Likes

Related to this: the boys mother, who had called 911 about her son’s psychiatric crisis, had actually lost her own father, Owen Barton, in a police shooting earlier this year.

I hesitate to condemn her for calling 911 because I know from the experience of some of my own extended family members that a psychiatric crisis is no joke, and sometimes a mother may justifiably feel that she’s out of options when she can be overpowered and injured by her own child. But it’s hard to imagine the level of desperation she must have felt in calling 911 when she knew firsthand how badly that could go.

9 Likes

“The Salt Lake City Police Department is releasing body camera footage Monday of a POLICE shooting that left a 13-year-old autistic boy severely injured. Linden Cameron was shot several times BY POLICE on the night of Sept. 4 in Glendale, Utah.”

Added in the missing words. Thanks, passive voice

15 Likes

Would it be paranoid of me to think that they WANT unrest of historic proportions? I can see no other reason for building up this much anticipation and tension prior to the decision. They have been telegraphing this for a week.

The problem is, apart from the police themselves, we aren’t talking about the usual suspects in terms of fearmongering. I can’t see any benefit to the Governor, Mayor, or anyone else local, other than the police themselves.

5 Likes
13 Likes

I’m sure the cops could use amazon purchase history to see who bought paintball guns, Trump hats, and hoodies with loser flags on them recently. Then cross-reference with recent GPS or cell tower hits in the area. Should have this solved right away.

13 Likes

right?!
I mean, it’s like they’re not even trying!

6 Likes

Three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree. :rage:

9 Likes

That is some steaming hot bullshit. No wonder the police department was putting the city into lockdown ahead of the announcement.

11 Likes