35-year-old Commodore 64 Easter egg revealed on Christian rock album

I would agree but feel the process could have been significantly edited.

Having said that, I contribute nothing to the process but criticism from a distance, so your point is valid.

I assume people interested in the process rather than the reveal will still watch.

Glad you enjoyed it.

2 Likes

“Two bucks Canadian…”

Yeah… We can hear you just fine.

Sorry!

1 Like

I beg to differ, here’s what I got when I ran the program:

spectrum

8 Likes

This reminds me of Clacks technology from the Difference Engine; a complex and janky workaround for a lack of sufficiently advanced kit.

1 Like

Holy sh*t, that whole skit was sampled in a song! I don’t know which one though, this is going to drive me nuts!

Edit: It’s on Organ Splitter by BIGDUMBFACE!! I haven’t listened to this since high school! Wow, the memories! I think I still have that CD somewhere…

1 Like

The program is actually an AI beyond our comprehension that analyzes the person running it, and then produces a simple program to deliver the message they need at the moment.

3 Likes

3 Likes

If you’re wondering Engineer666, it’s from the movie Strange Brew. Probably my favorite loose adaptation of Hamlet ever.

4 Likes

You, my good muntant, owe me a new keyboard. I don’t think it’ll work anymore after my spitting my drink out on it.

1 Like

giphy (19)

3 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.