3D hentai camgirl is a rising star on Chaturbate and real models on the platform are concerned

Literally, if they could.

1 Like

Fucking automaton, possibly.

1 Like

From the Vice article:

She’s not real, but there’s a real person in there somewhere, moving her arms and speaking into a microphone to any of her 14,300 followers currently in the live chat

3 Likes

Thanks.
I completely missed that.

1 Like

From the standpoint of a consumer, yes it is just another genre.

But for human models that are trying to rise up the ranks to be seen on the landing page, a model that never needs to take a break from streaming has a very unfair advantage. A model at the top of the first page will easily have 3k-5k+ viewers actively tipping. Top of the second page it drops to maybe 50 people with many of the accounts beings grays (no money in their account for tipping). Third page less than a dozen viewers, mostly grays. Every time they log out they start sliding down the list and next login they need to make up that lost ground.

4 Likes

While this is a 3d hentai camgirl, a mostly virtual reality sex worker, I can easily see augmented reality sex workers / sex chat becoming the new norm. While the whole non-consensual prior use of deepfakes is awful, it could also offer a world of anonymous cybersex that would be more anonymity protecting. The tech is arguably in place, albeit I’m not so sure how society would feel when you extend it to the customers.

1 Like

Honestly this seems democratising to me? Now your ability to get money from horny strangers comes down to your skill at building rapport and faking authentic connection only, without your physical appearance being a factor.

3 Likes

Actually no, the majority viewers don’t tip, but their presence serves to drive up the perceived popularity of the model attracting the attention of the the patrons who will spend some tokens. Usually it’s about 5 or so people that are active and tipping at a given time, so unless the patron is into that the bot might get views for the novelty but not necessarily the tokens.
Anyway I suspect the models make more money with private sales of videos, pictures and even personal items than they do on the webcam sites. I think they are mostly there for the exposure or the thrill of it if they aren’t using it as an income stream.

2 Likes

1 Like

Well said and accurate for large rooms. Once 5-10 people are are tipping steadily others will hang back with their tokens. When those active tippers run out of tokens or need to leave then others will then step up and start tipping. In the smaller rooms though they can sit for hours with nothing but grays.

I know more than a few models outside of CB. The majority of the models I know are single parents trying to support their kid(s) and some also support their parents. They are primarily in the Philippines and have limited employment options than can make as much as they do on CB. For them it’s not fun or thrilling, it’s work to pay the bills and eat.

The majority of the people I follow, fall into this category but if someone tended to follow models that live in wealthy US cities then maybe it might seem like everyone is just doing this for the thrill. Because, sampling bias.

I know two artist that uses CB as space where they can do erotic art/performances that would get banned on other social media. The income from CB is nice but not why they are there.

And yes, some people, don’t need the money all and do it for the fun. That would include me on occasion in private shows.

I guess my point is don’t assume everyone streaming does it for the same reason. Many people. Many reasons. And what you see on screen does not always give you the whole picture about a person’s life and what struggles they may have.

ETA: I had said previously about the virtual model that if she streams continually that would give her an unfair advantage. I noticed around midnight last night that she had gone offline. And then this morning when I checked around 10am she was back on.

Honestly, I think her novelty will wear off and one virtual model can only take one of the top spots. But a reasonable concern of real models would be what if there are many virtual models? What if they diversify to cover many categories? Personally, the most interesting thing about this virtual model to me was how she was implemented. The actual show was kind of meh.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.