890 word Daily Mail immigrant panic story contains 13 vile lies

Yeah, but each lie was an average of 70 words long.

2 Likes

If you’re using Firefox, you can install this addon, which redirects all links to the daily mail and express to a nice picture of a kitten.
And what kind of monster would rather read the mail than look at a kitten eh?

Well, I’m going to contradict myself after admitting to complaining about Daily Mail links, but I guess, ultimately, censorship isn’t good for society, so an interesting story is an interesting story regardless of where it came from. Maybe. I could flip on this so easily. Your main gripe seems to be that reason.com is well funded and disagrees with your worldview. Pretending propaganda isn’t there doesn’t make it go away and leaves you unprepared to defend against it. Or does it legitimise them by recognising them? Flip Flip Flip.

Pretending propaganda isn’t there doesn’t make it go away

Looks like you missed my point, entirely. But, that doesn’t surprise me considering the rest of your drivel.

The POINT is that propaganda loses its legitimacy and reach when more legitimate sources disparage it and throw it to the curb. You also seem to need to educate yourself on how SEO, public relations and social engineering works. But, somehow I suspect you won’t.

Your main gripe seems to be that reason.com is well funded and disagrees with your worldview.

No, that’s just your dismissive, obtuse, inane and drastic oversimplification of my points. But, hey, if trite bullshit like that is what it takes to make you feel better about yourself and superior, more power to you, sugarpie.

By the way, climate change impact isn’t my personal worldview. I’m in league with climate scientists all over the world. It sounds like you’re the one who’s unhappy that the world doesn’t cater to your own personal beliefs and you’re projecting your anger on me.

Why so angry, honey?

Why so driveley, driveler?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.