9/11 parade tribute a bit much, say locals

What the literal Fuck were they thinking?

4 Likes

Agreed. Kiddo and I made an impromptu stop there in May when our “avoid toll roads” road trip route took us by it. I was a little apprehensive going in because the area was thick with signs of “stop the steal” and those horrific asswipe as Rambo/Jesus mashups :face_vomiting:, but that afternoon everyone actually on the memorial grounds was respectful, or at least were quiet.

3 Likes

The politics here in PA are horrifying, at least outside of Philly and the ‘Burgh. But the land is pretty.

2 Likes

I did not notice that before because Iknew nothing whatsoever of this interesting fact but sure as hell will I now notice every time. That is really cool to think about architecturally.

1 Like

The ones where they’re doing arms-out balance walks on the railtracks are the most amazing. If they were doing a joke in a very dark-humor show you could have normal selfies but the balancey dances would just be way too on the nose. Yet that is what they always do.

3 Likes

Their favorite news channel always insists on how balanced it is.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.