A brief history of drag in the military

Adding detail and perspective can be done in a way that isn’t mansplaining though. Here’s a handy guide:

3 Likes

True, yet no matter what the topic may be, some folks choose to constantly act like this forum is some high school cafeteria and they’re mad because they aren’t sitting at a certain table.

3 Likes

A simple solution is to direct any future book synopsis about drag in the military to me as I can always use more infomation.

Or you can always go start your own posts to discuss whatever you wish, as a long as it is allowed by the CoC.

2 Likes

Toocher Prett! Toocher Prett!

5 Likes

(Tomek Mossakowski, 2014)

2 Likes

For some reason I never figured you to have been in the 2nd ACR. Though now the 2ACR is the 2CR, having dropped the “Armored” when they dropped the Bradleys and Abrams for Strykers.

Always ready, always first.

3 Likes

That Time Ronald Reagan Starred in a World War II Movie Featuring Several Drag Performances

https://paleofuture.com/blog/2023/6/1/that-time-ronald-reagan-starred-in-a-world-war-ii-movie-featuring-drag-performers?format=amp

4 Likes

Oh, FFS, It’s the soldiers on foot guarding the governor, not the soldiers guarding the Governor’s feet.
I get it now.
When will I learn?

10 Likes

I wss in 1st AD for a few years. The 2nd ACR relieved us in Bosnia in 97. I just remember that nobody seemed to be able to properly say their motto (Toujour Pret - Always ready) . Probably deliberately

5 Likes

As opposed to the Horse Guards, who guard the King’s horses.

4 Likes

All the King’s horses?

7 Likes

5 Likes

Whoa, a blast from the past. I had that game as a kid!

2 Likes

Gee, if they learned Latin, they could join the Coast Guard. (Their motto is Semper Paratus- Always Ready)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.