A Calvinesque and Hobbesian look at criminal fraud

Originally published at: A Calvinesque and Hobbesian look at criminal fraud | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Ugh…the truth hurts

He is and has been pretty damn untouchable.

13 Likes

Still, if at first you don’t succeed. It’s not like he’s going to stop giving out reasons to prosecute him

9 Likes

it helps that he was born rich, and is now in debt to so many people. they all got suckered and now if he falls, they fall.

if he hadn’t been president and gotten so much attention, i suspect he he could have flown that way till his undignified last gasp. too big too fail. now there are plenty of people who want to make their name by bringing him down. maybe that’s enough

12 Likes

All true…I think deprogramming his followers will be the hardest aspect if he were to die first or even be found guilty of his various crimes. Everything is a witchhunt to them and no amount of facts or logic seems to pierce the stupid.
I don’t think there is a good way to clean the shitstain he left on the country.

I need a good unicorn chaser…feeling more cynical than usual.

10 Likes

For some reason the Manhattan DA’s office just scuttled its own investigation.

3 Likes

He had one job :confounded:

3 Likes

Ah, but did that job turn out to be “Moving forward, not letting us get caught up on politics and litigating the past”? We still have a bunch of war criminals running around because of that kind of thinking after all

1 Like

Deprogramming needs some kind of desire to be deprogrammed for it to work.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.