A failed attempt to Rickroll the Lockpicking Lawyer

Originally published at: A failed attempt to Rickroll the Lockpicking Lawyer | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Link for the BBS

8 Likes

‘Dancing,’ a Black Acrobat and Canadian Tuxedos: The Video for Rick Astley’s 1987 Jam ‘Never Gonna Give You Up’ Is The Gift that Keeps on Giving

6 Likes

I really do enjoy the lock picking lawyer. Not so much because I want to learn to pick locks, but he’s security conscious and drops in really good nuggets of advice from time to time. Plus it’s always good seeing which locks give him problems in case I’m looking for one.

16 Likes

I enjoy locksport as much as the next geek, and I like seeing all of the weird and wonderful locks and picking devices, but I come back for the soothing delivery. This person should make guided lock meditations.

11 Likes

animal-one-day-rick-astley-will-die-and-no-one-will-click-on-headline

27 Likes

I completely expected the last few seconds to be where he rickrolls the sender (and us) instead.

6 Likes

He’s the James Randi of locks.

6 Likes

What’s is the opposite of being Rickrolled?

I’m feeling a weird emptiness by NOT being rolled when expecting to. Something like when a sneeze doesn’t eventuate.

2 Likes

Rickshunned?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.