A free sf anthology about space travel, inequality, equity and public policy: Kim Stanley Robinson, Madeline Ashby, Eileen Gun, Ramez Naam, Steven Barnes, Karl Schroeder and more!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2017/12/06/collection-of-space-futures.html

5 Likes

Why should we go to space?

giphy

5 Likes

I suppose I shouldn’t complain since it was free, but I’d expect it to at least be in a downloadable EPUB form. None of my epub reader programs are able to open it.

1 Like

Book available in EPUB, MOBI, PDF, and a couple of other formats. I downloaded the EPUB version and Adobe Digital Editions opened it without any problems.

In 2015, I read Hieroglyph: Stories and Visions for a Better Future from the same group at ASU and the stories were of uneven quality. I hope this one’s better!

I zipped right to the Karl Schroeder story and thought it was very good, light, positive, optimistic.

While KSR I love, I think that Naam has a little room to grow. I wish him the very best.

The EPUB version opens just fine with Calibre.

1 Like

Aldiko works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.