A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

Like so many things- I don’t know.

7 Likes

Understandable - I try to pay as little attention to that whole clan as possible.

Forbes article was dated 04/2020 - so it was before they split.

I’m gonna stand by my original statement.

7 Likes

I’m sure being married to the most famous reality star helped his bottom line a great deal.

Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

6 Likes

Bottom line - I see what you did there!

7 Likes

Is that a butt joke?

6 Likes

18 Likes

16 Likes

season 2 starz GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

13 Likes

I can’t fathom it; if it were Girlizmatic, dude would be dead and I’d be the one on trial.

SMGDH

13 Likes

He’s certainly entitled to spend the rest of his life in prison. Brain genius Kelly can share his wisdom with his cell mate.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Reading this took my anger at abusers and enablers to a whole new level… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

15 Likes
12 Likes

Shit. I saw the headline and thought, “shouldn’t this be on the covid thread?”
But, nope. Misogyny for the win. :persevere:

13 Likes

Some good points being made, but of course it’s preaching to the choir:

19 Likes

Reminds me of the time the ACLU fought to protect Rush Limbaugh’s medical privacy when he was being investigated for criminal activity related to his oxycontin addiction and then later that same week they called him up on the phone to point out that the exact same protection they fought for in his case was at stake in another case related to abortion rights on a college campus or something.

The ACLU president was eventually able to get him to make a very terse and brief on-air comment acknowledging that the anti-abortion measure was a violation of medical privacy but then he reverted to his normal monstrous misogynist self almost instantly.

18 Likes

Portraying the left as monstrous baby killers is such a political winner for the right that it’s tough to imagine them ever letting it go.

8 Likes

Hope he’s roasting over a spit in Hell, right now

10 Likes

I feel like essentially repealing an individuals right to make private decisions about their own body fully aligns with the current right-wing agenda.

13 Likes

Well, now, that depends. Are we talking about a woman or a person? (/s)

12 Likes