A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1) - #5080 by chgoliz.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes
11 Likes

14 Likes

I think it’s time to forgive and forget. The nation should come together and vote for Will Smith eating spaghetti.

2 Likes

We forget that she’s not the oldest justice?

8 Likes

I don’t know if this is the best place for this, but it’s a story I hadn’t heard before and thought might be appreciated here. Subject of a new film:

Background:

9 Likes

I regularly yell at Thomas to do “something” already, but it isn’t “retire”

7 Likes
8 Likes

Oh, I’m just fine with him retiring. Just… he needs to go away.

8 Likes

Libido…

12 Likes

Angry Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Not enough :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: for this

9 Likes

12 Likes

maya erskine wtf GIF by HULU

10 Likes

That’s the “women’s” magazine funded by Peter Thiel.

13 Likes

Oh I Get It Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Thiel is such a garbage human and it’s really frustrating that far too many people could not see that back during the whole Gawker v. Hulk Hogan stuff.

13 Likes

Who better to speak for 20 year old women than a 56 year old dude who thinks that the 19th amendment was a mistake?

13 Likes

Well, not like a 20 year old woman can ever fully understand the world the way a 56 year old man can! /s

10 Likes

I’ll put some money down on the proposition that they have his number.

10 Likes
14 Likes

Completely predictable outcome of the bonkers laws in these places. Docs face civil and criminal penalties for assisting an abortion, hospitals face sanctions and investigations for same. For a very risk-averse profession, the answer is easy. “No pregnant women allowed.” That way no one can accuse you of assisting in an abortion, even if your only assistance is trying to keep the woman from dying. When TPTB are not interested in protecting women or babies, but only in controlling and dehumanizing women and scoring political points, it’s where you end up.

12 Likes