What the actual fuck?

9 Likes
5 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes
15 Likes

Bear, hands down.

Unless food or its cubs are involved, it would likely leave me alone as long I could avoid coming into direct contact.

I wish I could say the same of most dudes…

14 Likes

As much as it hurts me to say it, for most guys you would be absolutely safer with the bear. Until we are better at socializing our boy children and not tolerating asshole behavior in the not-children-anymore men, this will continue.

Intimidating Season 4 GIF by The Office

14 Likes

I don’t know where else to put this clip, but Rep Katie Porter is serving truth bombs like a boss in a hearing about funding early childhood education:

Structural Sexism - stealing that for future use.

KP does me proud, as a rep of CA and as a single mom.

13 Likes

Not a flattering thumbnail of her opponent at all. Of course, anyone arguing with her usually ends up looking like that afterward, so, to be expected.

10 Likes

True ugly goes straight through the bones, to the soul.

10 Likes

What pops to mind.

10 Likes

It was very telling at the end that the Stepford Wife there didn’t want to talk about child care for her own children; five will get you ten, she has a ‘highly melanated’ nanny who only makes a mere pittance.

12 Likes
10 Likes

Gross, and yet so exactly on-point for these asshats. I cannot even begin to grasp this level of assheadedness.

10 Likes

Seems like that would be extortion, at the very least.

9 Likes
8 Likes
10 Likes

:sob:

13 Likes

The Accused is a Tramp: How the Slut-Shaming of Brenda Andrew Put Her on Death Row

Brenda Andrew doesn’t fit the modern profile of a death row inmate. The case against her is as old as the country itself, as old as the Salem Witch Trials. Andrew didn’t need to be put to death because she committed murder. She needed to be executed because her sexual allure was so intoxicating that she could seduce others to commit murder for her.

By all accounts, Brenda liked sex. On occasion, she dressed provocatively, at least in the eyes of the god-fearing people of Edmonds, Oklahoma. She showed cleavage, wore hot pants and short skirts in public. She’d had multiple sexual partners. She’d had sex before marriage and affairs while married. She liked to flirt. She dyed her hair. Surely, none of these things are all that uncommon, even for Oklahoma. But Brenda’s husband had been murdered and Brenda’s boyfriend had killed him. Brenda had to pay.

Now Brenda’s fate rests with a Supreme Court that has rejected its own precedents in favor of divining Constitutional meaning through historical traditions, traditions that in this case a jurist like Samuel Alito is likely to trace back to the Court of Oyer and Terminer, set up by Governor William Phips in 1692, to decide the fate of the Salem women accused of practicing witchcraft. At the time of the Salem trials, women were regularly whipped for cheating on their husbands. By contrast, there’s not a single record of a man being prosecuted for adultery.

13 Likes