A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 2)

The bears are just sitting back and

gravity falls yes GIF

13 Likes

Does a man shit in the woods; or just on women?

16 Likes

The ultimate test!

It’d be a lot of work following him around trying to find out, though. :confused:

10 Likes

Again; any dude who actually took personal offense to this simple thought experiment is outing himself as potential threat, in my book.

Fuck their feelings; I’m about my keeping my chances of survival as high as possible.

12 Likes

No problem, I heard you the first time.

:+1: :laughing:

10 Likes

Aye, but you are not the one with the apparent ’ hearing impairments’ when it comes to women talking/commenting.

12 Likes

I just cannot wait to hear how the MAGAts insist that they cannot support this due to “protecting children” or some such bullshit. There is no reason for doctors to be ignorant of menopause, and no reason it should be so poorly researched. Or is there? What could it possibly be?? A puzzle, it is…

16 Likes

But… but… won’t understanding how women’s bodies work ruin the mystery!?! Won’t that mean that women might not be virgins when they marry, and will mar their god-given beauty? /s

But seriously, good for her! She’s really bad ass!

halle berry storm GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

13 Likes

Good news for once. Well, not exactly good?
The rapist needs to go to jail but won’t because of double jeopardy. Double jeopardy is very important but damn if sometimes I wish it could be bent. I suppose they will just have to wait until he tapes someone else :cry:

13 Likes
11 Likes

This thread, the BLM Still thread, or do we need an actual misogynoir thread?

14 Likes

:thinking: I usually just post a link when subjects like this come up.

13 Likes

Warning, the following content contains details about sexual violence as a weapon of war:

The reports above repeat the same points raised about recent conflicts (like in Sudan), as well as systemic problems with UN peacekeepers in multiple countries. The following story debunks the idea that atrocities were only committed by Axis troops during World War II. It also covers the struggles of children stigmatized because of their origins:

Here are some proposed solutions and links to recent reports from the UN:

12 Likes
13 Likes

I guess this evil fucker is done. cnn video (warning; its graphic).

5 Likes

0e6a4c9c581a5919

15 Likes
12 Likes

18 Likes

Contrary to the arguments of many experts, Skop believes that abortion bans not only will not lead to an increase in maternal deaths, but may actually help reduce those rates. She calls the link between abortion restrictions and risks to maternal mortality “fallacious”.

Maternal mortality rates in Texas – among the worst in the US – more than doubled between 1999 and 2019. Skop told the Houston Chronicle the state’s high rate of maternal death “deserves rigorous discourse”.

15 Likes

By the menfolk, of course…

Wow. Just… wow.

7 Likes