A thread of our own- misogyny (Part 1)

Maybe it was Platell’s ambition to make writing that couldn’t be the target of satire?

14 Likes
8 Likes

Oh God, those avatars / user names… Those guys couldn’t be more stereotypical alt-right scum if they deliberately tried.

8 Likes
12 Likes

Oh, well, that tears it, then, I must be a man because my arms are even more defined than hers! This will be unsettling news for Mr. Kidd and Kidd Jr., to be sure!

/s, obvs

What a lot of hateful morons. You get muscles from using your muscles. It works the same for women as it does for men.

13 Likes

Now this is hurting the people he is supposed to be hurting. Gyno-Americans, just can’t trust them.

9 Likes
11 Likes
13 Likes

Its a thin thread, but you gotta try.

13 Likes

this seems to fit in with this thread really well–

https://gen.medium.com/aita-reveals-americas-sexist-underbelly-4609aa56658d

10 Likes

Sure does fit here.

9 Likes
12 Likes

This is an attack on Gillick competence. If teenagers can’t consent to hormone blockers then the door is wide open to say that they can’t consent to contraceptives or abortion. If you don’t believe me then look at which groups the TERs work with.

Yet another reason why TERs aren’t feminists. They don’t care if they harm cis women in their war against trans people.

16 Likes
15 Likes

I read this and all I could think was, “Well of course they are.” If the government has an official program of sterilizing immigrants it’s possible for people to get caught up in performing those sterilizations who feel conflicted or terrible about what they are doing. But this person is just a sadist who wants to dominate people (and it’s hard to dominate someone more than performing unnecessary non-consensual surgery).

13 Likes

I guess that answers the question raised earlier about how can a non-certified physician become a medical director at a hospital. Because he owns the hospital. Damn, this is a terrible story.

14 Likes
12 Likes
13 Likes

I read that… Jesus.

7 Likes