A thread to catalog all the other threads

[peers over his glasses at @renke] You don’t have a key to the Executive Washroom?

[blinks eyes]

[stares]

[abruptly walks off in the opposite direction]

3 Likes

Audit in progress.

Please enjoy this soothing track by Michael Haggins. Truly a master of his craft.

5 Likes
Urgent Memo
Subject: I haven't received an Urgent Memo in 12 minutes
Body: Get off your 'Merican fannies and start sending memos, STAT.  And file them with the Archivist.
2 Likes

Los Bank Auditors- I’m on an Audit

This is what happened when our company asked for a video from each department. We take our employer’s requests very seriously.

Auditors Song: I Wanna Si (Die in Hokkien)

Ariel wants to be an auditor but Sebastian the lobster tries to talk her out of it!

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from :notes: :musical_note: You Light Up My Life :musical_note: :notes::

Wrong thread?

1 Like

wait.

you’re calling for an audit to expose the practice of the very practice you encouraged people to do sub rosa?

[blinks]

What’s your angle? How can I get in on this?

If auditors audit the audits, who audits the auditors? Do we need an Executive Audit Steering Committee?

Only if we can have a Chairman’s Audit Team to ensure that the Executive Audit Steering Committee is doing it correctly.

1 Like

And they report directly to the bond/collateralized debt holders, who report to the commercial financial institutions, who report to the share holders.

Got it. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. May I make a motion for an early lunch?

1 Like
TO: Audit Team
CC: Executive Audit Steering Committee; Oversight Committee
Subject: RFC Regarding Linking to Threads That Are Not Accessible To All Members Of The Primary Catalog Thread
Priority: URGENT

The comment period regarding linking to threads not accessible to all members of the primary thread is now closed.

4 Likes

It looks like the Steering Committee is back in action. Thank god for you fantastic a-holes or nothing would get done around here.

1 Like

The Executive-Fiat Cross-Level Inter-Office In-House Promotional Marketing Team and Softball League is excited to bring you the news that, as of this morning, 2015.10.22, we are fantastic ISO 9001:2008-holes!

Congratulations, everyone!

3 Likes

Isn’t an audit always required when a particular technicality appears to have been overlooked in the development of SOP?

[taps pen on clipboard]

If you have any other questions, you should consult the Orange Book.

[shuffles off in random direction]

1 Like

The EFCLIOIHPMT&SL is hereby on notice from the Board-Level Executive Shareholder Majority Office of Oversight, Management, Budget, Refreshments and Ombudsmen/Ombudswomen Tackle Football Intramural Committee (BLESMOOMBROOTFIC) that there will be an all-comers game night on Friday night in the atrium at 6pm. We are downshifting to flag football, foosball, arm-wrestling, jello-wrestling and billiards, so the softball players and non-affiliates are welcome. We may be the most cutthroat corporation with our competitors. But within our ranks, we are all-inclusive. Everyone is welcome on Friday night (tomorrow 10.23). Mandatory attendance forms and releases are in a stack by the vending machines on Level 24.

1 Like

Permit A 38.

1 Like

While my heart will always be with Questions, this may be the funniest goddamn thing on the internet.

Make sure a cake and flowers are sent to Debbie in marketing, and don’t forget to order the celebratory schwag. Do we need a task force for the schwag?

Hashtag schwagforce

3 Likes

Has anybody seen Level 42 lately?

1 Like

Dude. Duuuuuuuuuude. We have a task force for task forces. Ask them. I know they’ll say yes.

1 Like

Yes? Â