A thread to catalog all the other threads

What a creep. He is fired. (Unfortunately Bob in the Bursar’s Office is in the hospital, due to stress and overwork and amphetamines. He is the only one with override this weekend, so we are stuck until at least tomorrow.)

3 Likes

The oversight steering, steering oversight committee.

11 Likes

Bob, in his better days. He ain’t looking so good right now.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m picturing something with modern table-desks in an open plan, hotelling since our desktops are in the corporate cloud, but literally down in a salt mine. Enough of this light-n-airy wall-of-windows bullshit. We want this to be a fun productive workspace, we give you all the tools you need to succeed, have a goddamn locally-sourced free-range certified fair-trade sustainably-harvested artisinal bagel and get back to fucking work.

5 Likes
TO:   Oversight Committee
RE:   Oversight Review on links posted willy-nilly without proper oversight or review

Continuing the discussion from :notes: :musical_note: You Light Up My Life :musical_note: :notes::

2 Likes

Tattle-tale!

1 Like

“We aren’t seeking a backdoor approach. We want to use the front door, with clarity and transparency, and with clear guidance provided by a random decision in the catalog thread.”

3 Likes

This calls for an immediate audit.

3 Likes

[peers over his glasses at @renke] You don’t have a key to the Executive Washroom?

[blinks eyes]

[stares]

[abruptly walks off in the opposite direction]

3 Likes

Audit in progress.

Please enjoy this soothing track by Michael Haggins. Truly a master of his craft.

5 Likes
Urgent Memo
Subject: I haven't received an Urgent Memo in 12 minutes
Body: Get off your 'Merican fannies and start sending memos, STAT.  And file them with the Archivist.
2 Likes

Los Bank Auditors- I’m on an Audit

This is what happened when our company asked for a video from each department. We take our employer’s requests very seriously.

Auditors Song: I Wanna Si (Die in Hokkien)

Ariel wants to be an auditor but Sebastian the lobster tries to talk her out of it!

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from :notes: :musical_note: You Light Up My Life :musical_note: :notes::

Wrong thread?

1 Like

wait.

you’re calling for an audit to expose the practice of the very practice you encouraged people to do sub rosa?

[blinks]

What’s your angle? How can I get in on this?

If auditors audit the audits, who audits the auditors? Do we need an Executive Audit Steering Committee?

Only if we can have a Chairman’s Audit Team to ensure that the Executive Audit Steering Committee is doing it correctly.

1 Like

And they report directly to the bond/collateralized debt holders, who report to the commercial financial institutions, who report to the share holders.

Got it. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy. May I make a motion for an early lunch?

1 Like
TO: Audit Team
CC: Executive Audit Steering Committee; Oversight Committee
Subject: RFC Regarding Linking to Threads That Are Not Accessible To All Members Of The Primary Catalog Thread
Priority: URGENT

The comment period regarding linking to threads not accessible to all members of the primary thread is now closed.

4 Likes