A thread to catalog all the other threads

A staging area is great, but can we seperate them into Build, Test, and Prod? Also, what does the thread promotion script look like?

8 Likes

//cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/original/3X/2/f/2fa7f3d9c21ade68d40779f076b93680afdaf1f2.gif

12 Likes

You just created a job for yourself! You can be in charge of promotion. I also like your idea of Build, Test and Prod, as long as each has its own staging thread, and the images are staged for the image banks in the imagebank staging threads.

5 Likes

the technical committee will decide your thread organisation proposal in the workgroup thread

6 Likes

I hope you staged that first, but also imagebanked it.

##DIDYOUIMAGEBANKTHAT?

####(#DIDYOUIMAGEBANKSTAGETHATTHENIMAGEBANKIT?)

3 Likes

Why is this not in the meta category??!

This oversight made me so unspeakably angry I had to change it to wrath.
Cheers.

12 Likes

I have a little catching up to do. Don’t worry, I’m good for it.

4 Likes

You are fantastically correct on that, but the more appropriate channel is the complaints thread.

3 Likes

I am going to track all of the comments I make on this site in this thread.

5 Likes

I should probably link this one.

3 Likes

And this one.

5 Likes

Did you stage these? I am starting to feel a complaint thread post coming on.

5 Likes

Perhaps @gwwar could create a bot to cross post all the posts from the staging thread into the main thread, then archive them here?

6 Likes

And an offline offsite copy, if the BBS blackholes because of all the automated crossposting.

6 Likes

I’m quite enjoying this thread.

Should we start a new thread for threads we think are funny, and then re-cross post back here? Should we start a new thread to discuss that possibility?

9 Likes

9 Likes

it’s threads all the way down

7 Likes

I’ll warm up the printer…

8 Likes

@Mindaysan, you just minted a new job for yourself, too! You are now officially in charge of humor. GOOD GOING!!!

5 Likes

We have to talk about thread project and life-cycle management! I propose the simple and straightforward V model.

5 Likes