A thread to catalog all the other threads

Funny enough, that’s precisely what I look like.

5 Likes

For the sake of brevity but also completeness can you take the PRD and MRD, I’ll tackle the user stories and sprints, awjt can do the A/B testing, mindy is in charge of regressions, and OtherMichael procures the snacks? And don’t forget to make a thread for each task, waterfall your status, and cross post them in the staging threads while I write a quick promotion script after we achieve self consistency. And please can we get copies of this into git and perforce already?

We should have this all on @codinghorror s desk just after the weekend.

4 Likes

Hi, Billizabeth! I am your biggest vassal/fan.

3 Likes

OK, scrum at 6am CST. GO TEAM!

4 Likes

I have it on good authority this is an actual photo of you.

I’ll get it into the Test Staging Jpg thread and cross posted STAT.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Do you think we need executive sponsorship, or just a self guiding collective?

Fuck it, lets do both.

5 Likes

Pretty sure it’s the former, but I haven’t looked in the mirror in the last 20 minutes, so I suppose I could have changed…

Do we need a thread, which we will catalog here, about how everyone thinks we all look based on our interactions here?

5 Likes

We have reached peak confusion between BB and work.

6 Likes

Here, I can help:

7 Likes

Absolutely! But make sure it is cataloged.

Should we implement a sorting algorithm for cataloged threads? Dewey decimal perhaps?

6 Likes

8 Likes

Look, as chief Billqueenladythor, I don’t get into the details, okay… I trust your judgement in these matters, as long as it’s in the catalog.

6 Likes

We need @OtherMichael to sort this all out. @OtherMichael, where the heck are you??? We need you.

2 Likes

My God Its Full Of Consultants

8 Likes

You wanted to see me, well ok:

No, really:

4 Likes

how long will it be before we have to begin a thread to catalog all the threads which catalog all of the threads?

6 Likes

I’ve already begun begun begun begun finished finished finished done done done started again started again…

4 Likes

What in the actually fuck is that second one? I can’t even…

1 Like

That’s me. I save people.

3 Likes