Adele wakes up James Corden for last-ever 'Carpool Karaoke' ride

Originally published at: Adele wakes up James Corden for last-ever 'Carpool Karaoke' ride | Boing Boing

3 Likes

She’s amazing even in a freaking car. Can’t say I ever much cared for him as a performer, but this was a wonderful send off.

4 Likes

I’m not crying, you’re crying!

Okay, I’m crying.
X Factor Fox GIF

1 Like

The Late Late Show has been on the air for 28 years. James Corden has been the host for 8 years

5 Likes

CBS is also ending The Late Late Show when Corden leaves. They’re rebooting @Midnight as its replacement.

1 Like

Well, that’s a good-bye to remember. That woman is an absolute beast of a singer… loved this!

2 Likes

Everything I’ve ever read about her details an incredibly kind and genuine human being. Her musical style isn’t exactly my taste but she has an incredible voice and I lover hearing her sing. Weird of me, I suppose. But this was lovely.

1 Like

Yes, I know that. The post says, “After eight years on the air, The Late Late Show is ending for good this week.” It isn’t ending after eight years. It’s ending after 28 years.

2 Likes

You’re right. I was too confused by the original post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.