AI tool generates fake painting timelapses, lets cat out of bag

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/11/ai-tool-generates-fake-painting-timelapses-lets-cat-out-of-bag.html

3 Likes

Another answer might be that you didn’t do the original work at all and intend to pass it off as your own.
Using AI to AI their AI. Plagairism loop

I am less tolerant.

8 Likes

Just me here, but I’m pledging to do everything I possibly can to avoid having any AI in my house or work-life, I am not even tempted in Bing to try it out for searches.

If I were an artist, I would call out and ostracize anyone who uses AI for art purposes… There is no middle-ground here. Don’t give me that “I paint by way of creative AI query.”

AI is like Trump - there’s gotta be some cognitive deficiency to think either leads to a better future for all.

Fk AI , fk it all day long.

6 Likes

I hate this so much.

It amuses me that it basically can’t draw anything but anime girls, watching it try to create a plausible backstory for a picture of Superman that looks like it’s tones over a xerox of a photo is kind of funny.

I still hate it a lot though.

4 Likes

This is eventually gonna be great! I’ll be able to claim copyright over any and all art I want to monetize on YouTube, because I’ll have video timelapses proving I made it.

Do you think these companies won’t be able to create “proof” from their dead artists? /S

It’s rabbit hole all the way down.

1 Like

waitwait-0
waitwait-1
waitwait-2

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.