AI tries to generate chain restaurant signs with hilarious results

I love the durable outer casing that prevents fall apart. That’s a very important feature!

2 Likes

“Waffee” is great. I like my Waffee with a 32 oz. of Derper. Yunst!

4 Likes

I could swear these were actually in the movie Idiocracy, they’re such a perfect fit.

2 Likes

Aw, I wanted to post that.
Oh well, have it in a way.

1 Like

I wasn’t, honestly.

1 Like

Not… sure actually?

It’s not wether an AI entirely replaces every last graphic designer on earth. It’s more that a firm of 5 designers with low morals and an AI could potentially outcompete a more artisanal firm with 20 veteran graphic designers.

Personally I could see myself turning up hungover for work, and feeling absolutely void of creativity. But after being given the AI’s dr. Pepper brief I could probably force myself to churn out a few decent looking variations for the dr. Pepper logo and send them over to the dr. Pepper execs for their consideration that same afternoon.

3 Likes

This is fun. My favorite new middle-eastern fast food chain: Pita Hizzza!

7 Likes

Scoff all you like, but Waflefe Wole serves the best covfefe.

5 Likes

They also did variations on Snickers candy, but why ever did the shoe motif keep sneaking in?

3 Likes

This was hands down one of my favorite combos of name and logo.

2 Likes

I was wondering that myself. At first I thought maybe due similarity with the word “sneaker” (and I suppose that’s still possible). But then the font on a few of them suggested it was probably somehow due to “Sketchers”.

6 Likes

Perfect addition for the Pizza Hut KFC Taco Bell interstate stop!

1 Like

Batter Blaster is what I call my…oh, never mind.

Kentucky Taco Hut, as seen around OSU!

4 Likes

So, how far are we from having GPT-3’s successors writing and spell-checking the text on Dall-E’s images? Because honestly that seems like a solvable problem on not that long of a timescale.

2 Likes

Man, one more e and it would have been derp beer.

4 Likes

Dough or Doughnut, there is no try

1 Like

Extra points from me for using a þ, though

1 Like

They used to be called Marathon bars in the UK?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.