This AI neural network transforms text captions into art, like a jellyfish Pikachu

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/02/10/this-ai-neural-network-transforms-text-captions-into-art-like-a-jellyfish-pikachu.html

1 Like

i can’t find a link to where i can actually type up a description of what i want it to draw. i see EXAMPLES but where can i personally interact with DALL-E ?

2 Likes

at DALL·E: Creating Images from Text , click on “edit prompt or view more images”

2 Likes

I don’t think you can type in your own text, but they have a pull-down menu of options. I am a little bit obsessed with the images of “an illustration of a baby daikon radish in a tutu walking a dog”

2 Likes

SanrAIo characters? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I wonder when the full version will be available for people to try (probably it will cost money to use right?)

Well, it looks like this is the code:

I’m not seeing any pretrained sets of weights, though, so maybe not that useful.

Generally, my experience has been that once you feed these things something a little different than the headline examples, they are not exactly horrible, but a lot less impressive.

1 Like

Baby Bok Choi looks like bok choi with cute 'lil eyes. Mature Ginkgo Forest looks like…oh my is that just me?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.