Dall-E Mini makes generating unsettling machine-brain images easier than ever

Originally published at: Dall-E Mini makes generating unsettling machine-brain images easier than ever | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Thank Goodness! We’re so short of weird and unsettling images!
(kicks newspaper under the couch.)

10 Likes

Ronald McDonald crime scene

I’ll be truly impressed when that seed phrase returns an image of the Millennium Tower toppling into the surrounding neighbourhood. Still, I like these a lot.

7 Likes

Too much traffic, please try again

edit: i got through, with “clown attacks porpoise” which gave me very little clown, a whole lot of porpoise, and no attacking.

4 Likes

Me too. Lay off, BBSers!

Seriously, though, I can’t wait. I’ve been really digging the post lead images lately and wanted to play around.

2 Likes

Oh boy, I’ve been waiting for this to come to the front page!

10 Likes

Another one

9 Likes

This may be my new hobby…

6 Likes

the “run” button in that context seems particularly appropriate

5 Likes

8 Likes

If nothing else, this is definitely a big step forward in bots being able to send eachother memes once humans eliminated from social media.

A nice feature would be a queue that emails, tweet, etc…your results to you when they’re ready. (still waiting on John Carpenter’s Top Gun)

6 Likes

I have noticed, in the last few months, the endearingly creepy Francis Bacon quality of the illustrations on BoingBoing.

4 Likes

There’s also a version you can set up locally and run on your PC. If you modify the configuration files you can use larger ML model that gives better results but requires more RAM.

5 Likes

Yup. Works.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Almost there

6 Likes
6 Likes

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.