Galleries of AI art from Midjourney

Originally published at: Galleries of AI art from Midjourney | Boing Boing

These are great! Your Midjourney hero images actually inspired me to start dabbling. I’ve been using Stable Diffusion to make fake eBay listings for antiques that never existed, like 1984’s Mr. T-pot. You can see them on Instagram at @ebai.listings

6 Likes

Just a note that the post above is legit and the linked instagram acct does have some interesting AI images - teapot included. I am looking at it right now and there is his handle…and there is his spout

ETA: And welcome to the BBS!

8 Likes

Ah, I’d been wondering about some of the BB Midjourney images. One had a nice Ralph Steadman look.

2 Likes

Though I didn’t look at all the offerings the Very Lisa Frank Apocalypse didn’t have a single POC in all their crowds. How would one widen the viewpoint of these AI offerings? Interesting renderings without a doubt but somehow empty for me.

1 Like

I do not have access to Twitter. Does it appear that the tea pot in question could be lifted and poured out?

1 Like

Instagram, actually, but still.

You tell me!

2 Likes

@eBAI_Listings That’s wonderful. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve tried several of these from Dall-E to Stable Diffusion on my own card, and now MidJourney. I like the aesthetics of MJ the most. If you’re interested, I made a free tool to help create and manage more complex prompts. It’s been a boon for my own inspiration. You can check it out on my site. SInce I can’t include links you can google “maccrafter” midjourney and it’ll be the first entry. At least, that’s what happened when I did it. I’d love to hear if you find it useful in your AI art adventures.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been reading since 2005ish, just never commented:)

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.