5 Likes

Sigh. No one has said it, so I guess I will have to:

That was awfully ballsy of him.

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

#Amateur testicle surgeon

Talk about tripping balls.

6 Likes

“Amateur testicle surgeon” are three words I never expected or wanted to see strung together .

13 Likes

It would be a good name for a punk rock album, though.

4 Likes

“Amateur testicle surgeon”

There’s a league?

6 Likes

I think it’s one of those random word passwords, like “horse staple battery.”

5 Likes

You know what to do…

5 Likes

“There’s no crying in testicle surgery!”

3 Likes

Is it a spectator sport?

Do you have to pay Rupert Murdoch to watch it on television?

Oh, did you have to go there? Did you really have to put Rupert Murdoch and testicle surgery into the same post? I’m not even sure how you would tell the difference between a photo of Rupert Murdoch and a scrotum.

2 Likes

Easy. Look for the scrotum wearing glasses.

11 Likes

So true.

The first rule of Amateur testicle surgeon is that you don’t talk about Amateur testicle surgeon

5 Likes

http://w3w.co/horses.staple.battery

1 Like

Medical care is mostly free, yes. I spent a week in hospital a few years ago; total cost to me = zero.

However, if it’s a non-life-threatening issue requiring inpatient surgical care, you may need to wait a few months until there’s a surgical theatre available. And you may have your operation postponed at the last minute if an urgent life-threatening case arises and needs the theatre.

You can bypass that delay by going to a private hospital, but doing that changes the expense from virtually zero to something closer to American levels. Which only the rich can afford.

Proud to say I live In Port Macquarie. And I still have all of my bits.

That’s the World’s largest cancerous testicle.

FACT!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.