Angry "sovereign citizen" meets polite police officer

Welcome to BB.

Hi and bye, I guess.

10 Likes

Followed the link.
Wow. They’re even crazier than I thought.

12 Likes

23 Likes

12 Likes

Well, your post is entirely copypasta rather than your own discussion or link, which is against the rules. So you ought to get banned. But I’m not sure it will work – the button doesn’t have any fringes on it.

59 Likes

The people who want to be treated as sovereigns should look up how the US treats actual sovereign entities. Like the sovereign native American nations that get in the way of its manifest destiny.

18 Likes

Makes sense. I forgot that old HBO shows are available in wood carvings now. I was eyeing the first season of Arli$$ in bas-relief the other day.

7 Likes

Um, you probably won’t be banned; you will probably, however, be mercilessly grilled and mocked if you can’t back yup your wall o’ text with some thought.

12 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t find any of that in the Supreme Court opinion you referenced:

Bond v. United States 529 U.S. 334 (2000).

Can you please provide the quote from that opinion that you’re basing the whole sovereign bit on? I only see stuff about searches and seizures, and expectation of privacy.

23 Likes

[quote=“Weyman_Cochran, post:84, topic:87917”]
Ya know what , I’m gonna get banned !
Y’all some real indoctrinated idiots …[/quote]
It will be a real shame to see you go, but farewell Weyman.

17 Likes

Why not spend your time enjoying a hobby instead? Maybe go bowling. Or volunteer with your local fire department or park service. Woodworking is nice.

27 Likes

Now you’re just being ridiculous! In whatever form, nobody enjoyed Arli$$!

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

18 Likes

I deal with fictional law, and find you in violation of the Sovereign Time Traveling Unicorn Act of 2025.

32 Likes

Is this why Trump has the gold fringes on the flags he humps? Serious, is this related?

7 Likes

i’m sorry. way TL;DR

10 Likes

23 Likes

I found some discussion of that…

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3169492/pg1?disclaimer=1

You seem to have to accept some t&cs before you can read the forum…

3 Likes

We don’t actually know this; what happened at the station when she got a chance to talk to his superior?

11 Likes

Whenever I need a quick pick-me-up I watch YouTube videos of bike thieves getting busted. Plenty of those videos to enjoy.

6 Likes

OMG, I just did a “view page source” on that… my eyes, my eyes! :slight_smile:

8 Likes