Antiques Roadshow, NSFW edition

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/11/04/antiques-roadshow-nsfw-editio.html

3 Likes

Yes, but did he find them in his father’s sock drawer?

7 Likes

I have to admit…those are some ingenious’y interactive magazines.

10 Likes

I just collect them for the articles.

17 Likes

On the US side of the pond we weren’t allowed to play with anything like that as children either.

8 Likes

Do you know, suh, how veddy few of these we find without the pages stuck togetheh…

22 Likes

Clever editing, that.

And yeah, comment on their pristine condition, then go ham-fistedly poking and throwing them about.

The few magazines I had as a teen were carefully treasured. I would have kept them under glass if I could.

8 Likes

Not so sure camera lenses looked like that back in the late '30s. Well done! Quite the find! Can’t wait 'til they get to my classic Fleshlight collection–it’s sure to go for hundreds, even thousands!

4 Likes

your move, US version.

7 Likes

Thank you. I took it at face value until I read your comment. Now it’s funny instead of britcentric.

4 Likes

Scratch and Sniff Centerfold inside. I can’t even.

12 Likes

Oh man, this is going to turn something I like into something I don’t like, isn’t it.

5 Likes

@ 1:19 - “BBBZZZRRRRRT But it’s not even, it’s only cars, I’m not even arou BBBZZZZRTTTT God DAMN these Electric Sex Pants”.

9 Likes

Give me
Your dirty love
Like some tacky little pamphlet
In your daddy’s bottom drawer

7 Likes

Damn! Now I wish my mother hadn’t thrown all mine away.

2 Likes

The women’s version has a pop-up centerfold

15 Likes

Nothing in that magazine was from the late 30s

Not being at all sarcastic here, I LOVE that commenters on BBS waste no opportunity to make dick jokes.

8 Likes

Granddad got his copy off a dead Nazi at Burglefloozenschiesse, but it was like Issue #12 or whatever.

5 Likes

Oof with this stuff. I’ll keep to my occasional attic finds of depression glass thank you.

3 Likes