Armored Core series returns with a trailer for long-awaited sixth entry

Originally published at: Armored Core series returns with a trailer for long-awaited sixth entry | Boing Boing

Something about the trailer reminded me of the 86 anime, which is a really great anime but depressing and sad as hell. Which reminds me that i have to go back and watch the second half of its episodes.

Really slick animated short. For anyone who cares, this is apparently what game play will look like: Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon - Official Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

To be clear, it’s not my type of mech game. Too fast, turning mechs into slick, high speed fliers. I like games where giant robots feel like they have real weight. But should be fun for those into that sort of game.

2 Likes

That looks interesting! Thanks

1 Like

I was also expecting the game to be more weighty, slow and deliberate. Though i suppose the pace of the game makes sense for existing fans of From Software, for me it is also a pass.

1 Like

It’s a very dark near future scifi story, i had a hard time going back to it after watching the first half but don’t let that deter you. It’s an amazing story for what i did watch.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.