Forthcoming game evokes style of legendary artist Moebius

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/11/forthcoming-game-evokes-style.html

9 Likes

Waaaaant!

11 Likes

I don’t even play computer games and I want this

13 Likes

Wow - that looks amazing. I love cell shaded type games, there needs to be more.

9 Likes

I just got the biggest geek boner looking at that.

5 Likes

I just finished reading The World of Edena and if I can’t drive a Citroen on that desert planet… I’ll probably still buy it.

4 Likes

I agree. I’m not at all a big gamer but I find the sudo-realistic 3d cgi to be bothersome eyecandy. This, on the other hand, is way more immersive for me. But I’ve always preferred my fantasy to be ‘hand-drawn’ animation.

4 Likes

Really neat looking project !
That remind me Arzark Rhapsody, a 2002 adaptation of Arzark for tv. The animation was… not that great.

2 Likes

In the meantime there’s always the Panzer Dragoon series. Panzer Dragoon Saga especially.

I agree with Radio Silence - I want this. Also reminds me of segments of the original “Heavy Metal” feature

3 Likes

That reminds me - this weekend I really must tidy out the hermetic garage.

2 Likes

I bought Ni No Kuni because it looks like a Studio Ghibli animation even though I will probably not have the time to finish it before retirement, and I will buy this for the same reason.

2 Likes

Talk to Major Gruber first, Jerry.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.