As you can see, Mickey Mouse has always been there for us and we’ll always be there for him

Originally published at: As you can see, Mickey Mouse has always been there for us and we'll always be there for him | Boing Boing

4 Likes

The costumes that were borrowed from the Ice Capades to use during the 1955 opening of Disneyland were arguably even more creepy, as they had big open gashes in their faces.

8 Likes

11 Likes

Mickey Mouse has always been there for us and we’ll always be there for him

/squints at picture.

And I respect Mickey’s pronoun choice.

7 Likes
6 Likes

Mickey resembles Goofy and Minnie looks like a mob boss.

3 Likes

That the lad is on his knees makes the whole thing so much creepier (and inexplicable) - has he fallen to his knees in horror, or been forced, in preparation of being made into a human sacrifice by the unholy abominations known only as “Mickey” and “Minnie.”

4 Likes

Haha, I also noted that. :smirk:

3 Likes

tumblr_o3mkhqoc251ug61u9o1_500|nullxnull

8 Likes

That’s a nasty watermark.

2 Likes
2 Likes

poor kid looks like he’s about to be executed by some fundamentalist religious cult

4 Likes

Year: 2057: Human/Giant Mouse Genetic Hybrid Makes First Appearance at Disneyland Epcot Theme Park.

2 Likes

At first professor H thought he had travelled to the past by mistake - 200 years back at least - instead of to a dystopian future. What an idyll! Picturesque castles and churches everywhere, in a fairy-tale scenery.
But then…

6 Likes

7 Likes
2 Likes

My son is 22, and still has never watched the second part of The Empty Child - he was 6 years old when it aired in 2005.

First part freaked him out, and the next morning (a Sunday) we were chilling out playing a game. Then suddenly came the most unearthly noise - from the direction of the front door! It really sounded like something creepy was just outside. James actually freaked and screamed.

I walked out to find… the cat being very vocally sick on the doormat :joy_cat::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

He looked like Mickey Rat back in those days. I’m so glad he got toned down by the 19060s when I was watching the Mickey Mouse Club. I never thought Anette was all that cute. As far as girls went to me back then I think Darla from The Little Rascals was much cuter.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.