Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Kassandra's Complex

Ack! Thank you for pointing this out. I didn’t update the order of execution, as posts can be freely edited for a limited time but never clarified this. TRADE orders happen before USE orders, hence:

@old has a valid order sequence: the TRADE happens first, then the USE order is processed.

@daneel has an invalid order sequence: the TRADE happens first, and then the USE order will not have a target.

To wit:

Order of Turn Execution

1. PAY orders for all players are executed; Juice totals are updated.
  2. BUY orders for all players are executed; player inventory, player stats, and Juice totals are updated.
  3. TRADE orders for all players are executed; player inventory and player stats are updated.
  4. USE orders for all players are executed; player inventory and player stats are updated.
  5. MISSION FEES or IDLE FEES assessed for all players
  6. DETERMINATION of mission results

You aren’t kidding. I should have noticed that and pointed it out.

1 Like

Blech.

So there’s no way I can upgrade something and then give it away?

And I can’t give the RED and cash and item to @Donald_Petersen to let him do it, because that’s two trades?

1 Like

Correct. One TRADE can happen - it can be the item or the RED, but not both.

2 Likes

you could TRADE him the red and PAY some juice and then Tea can use the red instead of the green with the extra juice to make a super duper Parabolic_Antenna

2 Likes

I like the way you think, hatrack. You should be an honorary reptiloid.

3 Likes

I’m not changing it again.

We’ll roll the dice, see what happens.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I still have 90 juices I can share to someone if they need them.

3 Likes

Sweet sweet Princess, I would dearly love to pour some more juice onto my camouflage so we could keep playing space hide-and-seek with our visitors.

What I would look like if I were a human princess (and had a kitten to give you!):

(I’m crying because I didn’t have enough juice to help save all of my friends.)

[the kitten is NOT Jonesey!]

3 Likes

3 Likes

Princess, if that banana leaves you with any juice, I wouldn’t mind trying out some of this green goop. If the game with the space bugs goes well, we could go for pistachio ice cream again!

2 Likes

Empty sippy cup. I’m sorry Princess Normal.

2 Likes

That’s alright sweetheart, I’m glad your grandpa taught you to share.

3 Likes

You want half of it? 45?

It was freely given to me, so…

1 Like

I am truly impressed with the level of complexity this crew has attained. Thank you,I accept. I’d like to try out some if these globs before I die and find my pockets somewhat bare.

(It’s because of my carapace, isn’t it? We shiny Reds know the score!)

2 Likes

Just like Alan Moore!

2 Likes

I note now that you’re purchasing Green from the Coleridge’s unholy womb. I happen to have two green blobs in pocket; what say I trade you one for an additional… 30 juice, that’ll give you a bit more to adorn that wonderful carapace of yours?

2 Likes

You drive a hard bargain, you crust-punk!

Uh, that’s a compliment for your​ folk, right?

1 Like

Damn straight, I didn’t grow these things in humanure, sitting in a makeshift hut twiddling my claws, sol after sol.

3 Likes

Final orders are in! And for lack of a better place to announce it - we have a little custom around these parts known as the …
##Players’ Choice Awards

All characters, both alive and dead, are welcome to submit your votes via PM for each of the following categories:

Favorite Character Concept
Best Character Development
Most Expected to Privately Submit Orders to Use the Escape Pods in the Final Round

Feel free to submit up to three choices per category ranked by preference. Winners will be revealed in the final epilogue following the calculation of Round 10. Votes must be received by Mon Mar 27 @ 2300 UTC.

In the meantime, please keep all arms, legs, claws, and tentacles inside the story until this reality has come to a complete stop. We know you have many options when choosing a reality to inhabit and wish to thank you for occupying this one for the last two and a half months.

Summoning dance:
@bizmail_public @critter @daneel @donald_petersen @dreamboatskanky @glutnix @gwwar @monkeyoh @newliminted

11 Likes