Badass Dragons of the Wasteland - Round Nine Prologue

[quote=“Donald_Petersen, post:1, topic:42327”] Our homeworld is destroyed, and cannot recover under its own steam before we all perish at the jaws of the armor-plated cockroaches, the Robot Monsters, the zombies and vampires, the gilled surfers, the man-eating vegetables, the oddly heavy and eternally piss-warm water. The Gen V could, and should, be used to reverse many, if not all, of these trends. In the right hands, Marion could be made to fix our world, and perhaps one day even surpass its splendor of old! If kept safe and carefully husbanded, the Gen V could give its master powers of godhood, which could revive long-dormant power generators, freshen the tainted waters, sweep clean the polluted skies, elevate humanity to its natural mastery over the planet, and restore the majesty of Old Earth to levels unseen by prior generations!"
[/quote]

I signed on to go to Mars, and I mean to. I see no reason to change that plan, and frankly, I trust TC and Benny here about as far as I can throw them.

Plus, y’know, we’re living in flashback. The kid goes to Mars, so I do, or die trying. Thunderdome for me.

Anyone fancy a cup of tea?

4 Likes