Bathroom hand-dryers suck in poo-particles and aerosolize them all over you and everything else

Everything is good for you unless it happens to be the thing that kills you or leaves you with a permanent disability.

My observations of myself and several others is that parenting dramatically increases tolerance of filth.

7 Likes

Hate these things - bad for environment considering all the energy lost and don’t work as well as paper towels - -and now thus. Someone contact the myth busters.

Indubitably.

2 Likes

I’m thinking we should just eliminate doors on restrooms in the first place, just have a vestibule to screen the door instead. It’ll increase airflow, decrease maintenance from powered doors for ADA (or similar outside the USA) compliance, and eliminate one of the worst places for germs to collect, the restroom door. Yes, it requires more space, but from my experience, it’s great (my college campus has some buildings with restroom doors and some buildings with restroom vestibules, and the ones with vestibules are cleaner).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.