BB BBS Comment BINGO

Yes.

2 Likes
  • Ninja’d!
1 Like

Here’s one I had forgotten about but was just reminded of.

• Newish topic. You write something. Send. BZZT! This topic is now closed.
    New replies are no longer allowed. Anti-flame measures, sorry.
    :smile:
2 Likes

Oh man, I think we’re all guilty of some of them occasionally. I have personally done that one and the ‘this __ is way better’ one. Re: b4 - remember ‘first!!!1!’ and adding ‘-dot tumblr dot com’.

@telecinese I have posted such comments, but never while being as foolish as waving a technicolor cape in front of a raging dont-push-your-luckdragon.

1 Like

@OtherMichael has linked to google docs that don’t seem to show who their owners are in this thread

Specifically this document. Although he does post his email address in that thread so people can contact him to update the document.

I’m sure either he could tell you how to anonymously share/publish a google doc, or maybe even host it for you.

Have we had this one? The person who only wants their Boing Boing current godammit!

From Comic strip critiques Batman’s odd logic:

4 Likes

Surely it would be a “Boingo” rather than a Bingo?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

So BoingBoing Bingo Bongo I don’t want to leave the Congo
Oh no no no no no
Bingle, Boingle, bungle I’m so happy in the jungle
I refuse to go
Don’t want no link-baiting headlines, look-at-it-bananas,
I make it clear
That no matter how they coax him
I’ll stay right here

1 Like

There’s always the old favorite:

• REPOST ALERT

(guilty as charged, I find that one hard to resist for some reason)

1 Like

Niiiiiiiice.

1 Like
3 Likes
  • crimethink censorship
3 Likes

group-think!

4 Likes

I really wanted to post something like “Look dunderheeds, it is possible to talk about stuff without flying off the handle” but

a. No one would understand ‘dunderheeds’
b. It would be grandstanding within a thread with a relatively important, good conversation happening
c. I get to do all of the above here

3 Likes

Its like Pokemon, Got to collect Them All!!

2 Likes

You could probably fill an entire card with the different types of journalism that the ethics are actually about.

5 Likes

Dirty deeds and the dunderheed

3 Likes

Reminds me of this

1 Like

What about ‘bawbags’?

2 Likes

Dunderbecks?